неділя, 20 листопада 2011 р.

DOLPH LUNDGREN AND HIS ROLES.PART 3.COVER UP.




                     COVER UP
 "This was shot in Tel Aviv, Israel. The first time I did a thriller, again co-starring with Louis Gossett Jr.

There was one action scene in Jerusalem during the Easter celebration where hundred´s of thousands people come to Jerusalem and there is a reenactment of 12 stations of Christ. Jesus carries the cross through Jerusalem to the place where he was crucified. I had to run through all these real pilgrims with a bullet wound at my side, which of course was fake blood but… they wanted to shoot it during the actual Easter celebrations to make it look real.

They had hidden cameras everywhere, I had a pair of Israeli National Squad paratroopers as bodyguards, in civilian clothes, but of course there were real soldiers there as well.

At some point, what wasn't suppose to happen, two of these “real” soldiers spotted me running, bleeding,, they stopped me, pulled their M16´s up and told me to get down on the ground. Believe me, I got down very quickly, but within about 10 seconds, these paratroopers came up and solved the situation. But I felt as though things could have ended up less fortunately.

Since then I'm always very careful when we do things like that, to make sure everyone is informed. Obviously in that case they where not.

Israel was a nice place. I trained karate with the Israeli team. I've been back since doing real exhibitions at the Israeli Karate Championships."

                                                                   
                                                            
                                                                           
                                                                      


                                                                                    
                                                                                     
                                                                                  

                                                       






Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар